Salvation: How can I be saved?
- Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." We
must realize that according to God's laws, the Ten Commandments, we are all
sinners. And we must admit this before God, along with our admittance that we
cannot achieve salvation alone.
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal
life in Jesus Christ our Lord." Having pleaded guilty, we now receive our
sentence. Being sinners, we are going to die. However, we are told that we can
live forever with the help of God.
- Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love toward us in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us." This verse shows that God loved us so
much, that he sent his Son to take the punishment for us. Despite the fact that
we continually, repeatedly turn our backs on him, his love goes beyond our
faults. This alone is perfect love.
- Romans 10:9-10 "...that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and
believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession
is made to salvation." Not only did Jesus die bearing our burden, He rose again,
conquering death. As long as we believe in him and accept his sacrifice, and
confess this verbally, we don't have anything to worry about. But we must be
completely sincere and honest.
- Romans 10:23 "For whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
There is no one at all who could make it through this life alone. And where
better to go for help than the inventor? Well, God invented life, he knows how
it works, he knows all the problems that may come up, he knows how to fix them.
He is the supreme expert. If you ask, he will answer, in some form or
Directions & services
Women of Grace